Sunday, February 13, 2011

Apologies

Sorry for the lack of posts. I will be back with more stuff soon. I'm sure everyone saw the Islanders-Penguins game on Friday night and the season debut of Micheal Haley. Not going to comment further than it was a game the Isles had building up inside of them for some time.

I need to start a better curating of the weekly happenings at Bridgeport (riding a 9 game losing streak as of today, it's just ugly, really really ugly down there), Kalamazoo and Odessa. I also need to get back to writing about Draft picks in the NCAA and the CHL(Canadian) in general.

I appreciate all of the page views and comments so far and have been meaning to write these past two weeks, but have had classes and such and haven't really had time to write a full on post.

In the near future I'll have a post about my enthusiasm and optimism for the Islanders making a playoff run next season and my myriad of reasons behind that, Kevin Poulin is one of the biggest reasons for that.

So stay tuned, apologies again for the lack of writing, and please, keep up the feedback and comments, they'll only help me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment